REFLECTION TASK 1b
108 (ARTIST)
108, born in 1978 and Alessandria is an Italien artist in the field of
street art.He showed his street art to public with broad and
interesting figures.He is one of the first artist who use numbers as name and signature .He began to work when he was a child on the streets of Alessandria using different names.He showed his great works on the streets of New York City,Milan,Berlin,London,Paris.His first works are the enigmatic blob-like yellow shapes.Later,he wanted to make visual chaos.His new works are labyrinths, dead trees,non figurative 3D objects and installations and he generally uses black and gloomy shapes.108 is one of the biggest and influential artists in graffiti abstractism.In the last few years,he attended to a lot of international exhibitions:Urban Edge Show in Milano, Segundo and Tercer Asalto in Zaragoza.He was invited to join Nomadaz in Los Angeles with Eltano, Dem,Microbo and other Artist to represent Europe in the USA 108's abstractions.When I first saw his works,I am impressed so much.I found them interesting and complicated.I think they are works which are really hard and is requring talent.Principal Exhibits:
street art.He showed his street art to public with broad and
interesting figures.He is one of the first artist who use numbers as name and signature .He began to work when he was a child on the streets of Alessandria using different names.He showed his great works on the streets of New York City,Milan,Berlin,London,Paris.His first works are the enigmatic blob-like yellow shapes.Later,he wanted to make visual chaos.His new works are labyrinths, dead trees,non figurative 3D objects and installations and he generally uses black and gloomy shapes.108 is one of the biggest and influential artists in graffiti abstractism.In the last few years,he attended to a lot of international exhibitions:Urban Edge Show in Milano, Segundo and Tercer Asalto in Zaragoza.He was invited to join Nomadaz in Los Angeles with Eltano, Dem,Microbo and other Artist to represent Europe in the USA 108's abstractions.When I first saw his works,I am impressed so much.I found them interesting and complicated.I think they are works which are really hard and is requring talent.Principal Exhibits:



Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder